Friday, January 02, 2009

Theories




Readers may have noticed that I am not entirely consistent with my theories. Earlier I shun breakfast yet later I admit to eating a breakfast of fried tomatoes and sardines. I also claim that vegetables are largely poisonous yet admit to eating the tomato, a relative of the deadly nightshade. I was an advocate of intense exercise yet now urge caution and emphasise protecting and preserving the body over and above gaining strength and endurance. I’m also not so sure about eating too much animal fat especially dairy fat and have a feeling that it could be fattening.

What can I say? This blog is really documenting a journey and theories and practices will change according to the circumstances encountered.

I think there is a lot of truth in what an old Jew of Galacia once said:

When someone is honestly 55% right, that’s very good and there’s no use wrangling. And if someone is 60% right, it’s wonderful, it’s great luck, and let him thank God. But what’s to be said about 75% right? Wise people say this is suspicious. Well, and what about 100% right? Whoever say he’s 100% right is a fanatic, a thug, and the worst kind of rascal.

No comments: